My Rule for Life

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

UPDATE/ BANNED FROM THE 4th

In my desire to keep Conservative Outrage "fair and balanced" I have sent a 2nd request to the General Chairman of the Bristol 4th of July parade. Both emails are below.

This is a second request
for your comments regarding the issue reported on the Glen Beck Radio Program. The issue was your organization refused to allow a float in your 4th of July parade because they were handing our copies of the Bill of Rights. My first email to you is below. I respectfully request a response from you. If no response is received you leave me no other choice but to post that you have refused to reply. I will then email copies of my emails to my followers and have them posted on their sites.

Thank you

Proud father of an 82nd AIRBORNE Paratrooper and Iraq veteran


Dear Sir,

It is being reported on the Glen Beck Radio Program that your committee did not allow a float in the FOURTH OF JULY parade because they were handing out copies of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. It is also being reported they were not allowed to wear traditional native American dress, nor have a PA system, nor hand out symbolic Tea Bags.
Would you please take a minute to respond to this allegation? This request will be posted on my blog
Conservative Outrage.blogspot.com. Also be advised your response will also be posted. At Conservative Outrage we like to post both sides of and issue and let the readers decide.

ABNPOPPA
Proud Father of an 82nd Airborne Paratrooper
Deo Volente

Visit my blog, Mark 1:11 at markoneeleven.blogspot.com
Visit my blog, Conservative Outrage at conservativeoutrage.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Nice try Pops, but don't hold your breath waiting for them to reply.

Maybe you should just don a pair of designer jeans and a $600.00 + pair of sneakers and organize a poor folks parade. lol

Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Destruction of the embryo in the mother's womb is a violation of the right to live which God has bestowed upon this nascent life. To raise the question whether we are here concerned already with a human being or not is merely to confuse the issue. The simple fact is that God certainly intended to create a human being and that this nascent human being has been deliberately deprived of his life. And that is nothing but murder.

Read more about this famous Lutheran Pastor at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer


Powered By Blogger