My Rule for Life

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Vindicated

That's how I feel today, vindicated.  Regarding my post last week of "No Fly, No Sh__!"  For those who may have read and thought I was out of my mind.  You needed to catch the O'Reilly Factor on Thursday night.  Lt. Col. Hunt emphatically agrees the United States of America has military on the ground in Lybia.  His expert opinion is supported by Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer on FOX NEWS last Friday morning.

For a very interesting read I suggest you go to Garbanzo Toons, clik here, on the way Capitalism is reducing the care of health care.  Guess what it has nothing to to with government control.!

Now if that's not enough intelligent guessing for you how about the words "slippery slope".  Here we go again.  Politicians running a kinetic military action" and our brave warriors will have to pay the price in blood and guts.  I for one am sick and tired of these so called experts sitting on their arses in the White House getting our warriors killed for politics.  It's not about war, it's not about oil,  it's not about land or even a humanitarian effort.  It's  about POWER!  Them that have it and them that want it.  It's pretty darn clear BHO wants to be king of the world along with George Soros at his side.  Soros doesn't believe there is a God and BHO believes in Allah and the forty virgins so a God fearing Judao-Christian country like the United States must be taken down at all costs. 

Well George I would love to be there when you find out there is a God and as for BHO well.....I'd love to be there when he finds out the forty virgins are all men like himself!

Wake up people, get out on the streets and sidewalks and coffee shops and ask your neighbors to let you educate them.  Show them the way!

Pops

1 comment:

Harry said...

Pops,
Thanks for the link. It makes me think I should write something new.

Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Destruction of the embryo in the mother's womb is a violation of the right to live which God has bestowed upon this nascent life. To raise the question whether we are here concerned already with a human being or not is merely to confuse the issue. The simple fact is that God certainly intended to create a human being and that this nascent human being has been deliberately deprived of his life. And that is nothing but murder.

Read more about this famous Lutheran Pastor at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer


Powered By Blogger