My Rule for Life

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All Over the PLace

Just who does he think he is?  This week BHO has told MOOMAR Khadfy to leave his county.  Today he threathens associates of MOOMAR and says they will be held accountable.  How about holding the Wisconsin Senators accountable for their actions first.  Even though he thinks there are 57 states*

My friend and fellow blogger Cookie, at his blog The Cookshack, has a short video by Michelle Bachman regarding $105 Billion, that's Billion, with a "B" folks Obama-care fraud.**  Clik here and go see the video.  You will loose your mind! You have to scroll down to the Friday, March 4,2011 and clik on the video.

Give me  FREAKING  break will ya!  Nah, not give me, Give all Americans a FREAKING BREAK!!!

I used to be a Republican.  Years ago I changed that to a Constitutional Conservative.  I know Democrats, Independents, and a few non-believers too!  I am just about....well never mind about that.  Who is right 6 Billion or 60 Billion dollars both amounts are chump change!!  It's 1% or .06% of the WHOLE national budget.  As far as I'm concerned both parties need a boot in the butt right out of Washington DC.  We, the American public are smart enough to see this as "same ol' politics as usual".  This is pure BS!  Quit FREAKING spending, period!  Ever heard of freeze!!!!!!  Nothing gets any more now that it has in the past!

And to those of you who may be sports fans I want to go on record to say I never was a Jim Tressel fan and for all practical and intents purpose am not a big fan of college football.  IMHO if I were President G Gordon Gee of the Ohio State University I would have called Mr. Tressel in and given him the opportunity to sign one of two letters.  One says, I'm fired.  The second one says I resigned.  Don't let the door hit you in the butt Jim.
Since Mr. Gee didn't have the intestinal fortitude to do that, I am calling on Mr. Tressel to do the honorable thing,  FALL ON YOUR SWORD!  Save some face for the Ohio State University!

Pops
My word of the day, FREAKING
*57states
**$105Billion

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Amen and hallelujah!

MightyMom said...

that was FREAKING enlightening.

ABNPOPPA said...

MM,

Glad you found it FREAKING enlightening! That Ohio State story continues with new stuff coming out nearly every day.

Sending you an em.

Pops

Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Destruction of the embryo in the mother's womb is a violation of the right to live which God has bestowed upon this nascent life. To raise the question whether we are here concerned already with a human being or not is merely to confuse the issue. The simple fact is that God certainly intended to create a human being and that this nascent human being has been deliberately deprived of his life. And that is nothing but murder.

Read more about this famous Lutheran Pastor at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer


Powered By Blogger