My Rule for Life

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 59

Lead, follow or get the Hell out of my way Mr. President!

I love retirement, well semi retirement, mustn't forget my 2 or 3 days a week for the world's largest retailer! Retirement does give me ample time to scan the latest news outlets and the ever informing Internet. Talk about a wealth of information(?) or perhaps disinformation.

Keeping with the Conservative theme of this blog I feel compelled to post this latest article. As a Conservative I can't believe it. However, as a person who lives in a what some people are trying make in to a "politically correct" (what ever that is) society it is believable. I'll give you a snippet and you can clik to read the rest if you wish.

Every year Penn State University plays a game called football. Every year since the beginning of the Revolutionary War, Joe Paterno has coached the game. (
Just kidding, only the last 50 or 60 years). Penn State has made the "white out' into a new get behind the team symbol. All Penn State fans wear white. You should the pictures of the stadium on game day. Wow!

Apparently, I believe, a Penn State student has come up with a new T-shirt using the Penn State helmet line and Penn State design. To some moron or morons, whichever, it looks like a, dare I say, a "CROSS" Oh my G__! A "CROSS" on a college campus! What is this world coming to!! You get the gist of this. I can't think of a word ridiculous enough to describe this..., situation. Here is the complete article: clik here

2 comments:

MightyMom said...

oh get a grip!

Spitfire said...

It would appear too many folks have entirely too much time on their hands....good grief! Next we'll have to take down telephone lines, outlaw the use of tile in homes, bathrooms etc, and make sure no homes have picture rails or chair rails for fear someone would see a cross. To quote Radena, Ye Gads and little fishes!!!!!

Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Destruction of the embryo in the mother's womb is a violation of the right to live which God has bestowed upon this nascent life. To raise the question whether we are here concerned already with a human being or not is merely to confuse the issue. The simple fact is that God certainly intended to create a human being and that this nascent human being has been deliberately deprived of his life. And that is nothing but murder.

Read more about this famous Lutheran Pastor at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer


Powered By Blogger