My Rule for Life

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Taken By Surprise

I was somewhat taken by surprise this weekend by my younger son, Jacob. In his lifetime he has surprised me on several different occasions which I could go into but won’t. Mostly they were good surprises, mostly. This weekend was different.

We are watching the idiot box when a news article comes on about all the ammunition being purchased by the Obama administration. I have posted about this as has some of my fellow bloggers (is it one "g" or two). There is the theory that this regime may be buying up ammunition and shipping it to various government agencies around the country for the purpose of quelling any civil unrest should President "Dope and Shame" try to scam an “El President for Life”. This is just a theory that has been making its rounds for several months. With the growing sentiment regarding the attack on the 2nd Amendment I can see the concern. See the following article:

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/update-number-us-gun-makers-refusing-sales-govt-firearms-equality

My normally non-committal son tells me he has a completely different theory regarding the governments purchase of billions with a “B” rounds of ammunition. Jacob’s theory is the Obama administration is in trouble regarding the economy. Only taking away our “right” to keep and bear arms will get millions of people fired up. So this administration is buying up all the ammunition. There by driving the price sky high. Have you tried to buy any .22 ammo lately? Here in Central Ohio it is sold before going on the shelf. The same holds true of other popular calibers.

Now the government sets up a shell company or for goodness sakes another government agency and sells the ammo to the public. The money generated would be used to pay down the debt. This would take the wind out of the Republicans sails and a huge factor for saying Obama can do anything.

This way the administration continues to track the Conservative Americans he hates and the liberal left he coddles. Of course the price would be so high only rich Conservative Americans could afford it. Now he has their money. The masses of middle class Conservative Americans are scraping to feed their families so they can’t buy ammo. No masses with guns and ammo, no power to stop a Chavez style takeover. Control the media, DONE; control the weapons, beginning to be DONE. Have your own private army, Need I say, Teamster, NEA, UAW and the list goes on and on, DONE. Oh yes, be certain to create a little class warfare DONE. Remember Hitler and the Jewish population in Germany. That’s just an example all you liberals don’t get your panties in a bunch.

With a little commentary by me that is the way my son, Jacob says it could happen. Interesting, very interesting.



Pops

2 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Pops, I am more inclined to agree with the popular thought that Obama is arming all of the government agency and his own private "national defense force", because he IS planning on pushing us into either a revolution or a civil war so that he can declare martial law, and he wants to make sure that we are out gunned. Jacob might be right, but I have to go with my gut.

God bless.

ABNPOPPA said...

MRG,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I like you am going with my gut. I was just surprised by Jacob's remarks because I had not heard that theory yet. As they say, sometimes "we" need to think "outside the box".

Hope this finds you and yours well.

Pops

Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Destruction of the embryo in the mother's womb is a violation of the right to live which God has bestowed upon this nascent life. To raise the question whether we are here concerned already with a human being or not is merely to confuse the issue. The simple fact is that God certainly intended to create a human being and that this nascent human being has been deliberately deprived of his life. And that is nothing but murder.

Read more about this famous Lutheran Pastor at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer


Powered By Blogger