My Rule for Life

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Monday, August 29, 2011

2MILLION REASONS

I have spoken out before about the total lack of concern and compassion by barrack hussein obama towards our military.  He has snubbed the Prime Minster of Israel, our strongest ally, bar none!  He has used the returning KIA Seal Team 6 Warriors for photo ops.  He is the most spineless, cowardly, anti-American to walk upright since the Rosenbergs.  Now he has slighted the largest Veteran Association in America!  This spineless cowardly son-of-a-_____(you fill in your word).  Does not deserve another day in the office of the Commander in Chief!  He has just turned his back on my Grandfather, WWI, my father, WWII,  and my son, Iraq.  He no longer deserves any respect as the Commander in Chief, American or a man!

I urge all of my followers to call your Representative, Senator, and the Whitehouse and express your absolute disgust at at this sub-humans behavior!  

Clik here for the entire article!!!

Whitehouse:(202) 456-1414 (202) 456-2461 
 
 Pops

4 comments:

MightyMom said...

dipshit.

but really,

that's not saying anything new...

Adrienne said...

He's a despicable human being...

ABNPOPPA said...

I agree with both of you!

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Pops, though it may sound unchristian, I wish the members of the military, all branches, would rise up and stage a coup.

Even if we vote the scum out in 2012, I don't think anything will change, because if the Congress and the courts don't have the guts, will or desire to get that fraud out of office by now, it means that they agree with all that Obama is doing. God Help us all.

Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Destruction of the embryo in the mother's womb is a violation of the right to live which God has bestowed upon this nascent life. To raise the question whether we are here concerned already with a human being or not is merely to confuse the issue. The simple fact is that God certainly intended to create a human being and that this nascent human being has been deliberately deprived of his life. And that is nothing but murder.

Read more about this famous Lutheran Pastor at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer


Powered By Blogger