My Rule for Life

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Monday, November 29, 2010

From Right to Left!

I have been somewhat troubled about the recent "Conservative Outrage" over the TSA screening process.  I had previously made a lite comment about it and got no takers.  I was disappointed.  I am a follower of Sean H, brother Limbaugh, Mark Levin and think the perfect woman is a combo of Michelle Malkin and Anne Coulter (with a lot of ABNMOMMA thrown in). This time I vehemently disagree with their slamming criticism of the TSA employees.  They are just flat wrong.  I am siding with most of  the left on this.  Here's why.

Who among us at one time or another hasn't gritted his teeth and done some act we detested because our job required it or our boss said it had to be done.  In this economy who among us wants to take the chance of losing our job.  Daddy used to say there's a rotten apple in every barrel, even the TSA.  That's my point.  We all know of someone who shouldn't be employed in the profession they work in.  There are bad cops, doctors, a ton of evil politicians, retail workers and the list goes on.  Faced with the job of scanning or patting someone down whoamong us is going to say NO! Can you say, Your fired!  These TSA workers are doing what they must to support a family.

Where my favorite "righties" are wrong is they are attacking the workers and NOT the top dogs of the administration.  They need to go after Janet N, barack O, Eric H and the rest.  They are the ones that are making the rules. This administration has a fly by night mentality and doesn't have a clue as to how to run an organization. The TSA, I would say, the majority of the TSA employee, are just trying to feed their family and pay the rent.  If the likes of Sean and Rush don't get off this band wagon they will push the TSA employees right into the SEIU.  Just where the "Right" doesn't need them.    That is why today I am going from the "Right" to the "Left".

On a personal note.  I am so disgusted with myself.  I have become part of the problem and not part of the cure.  Tune is tomorrow when I tell you what I did on Black Friday. You may never read this blog again.

God Bless America,

Pops

5 comments:

Louis de Pitera said...

Make enough comments and one is bound to be correct or should I say right. This conservative outrage is so misplaced. Why would anyone object to being safe considering our current world conditions. I think you conservatives need a hobby.

ABNPOPPA said...

Louis, Thank you for stopping by. I agree with you, why would anyone object to being safe. That is not the issue. The issue is a Constitutional right to illegal searches. The police cannot enter your house just because you have bad thoughts. Why should the TSA be allowed to search everyone because of a few bad people.

Once again, in true liberal form you and those like you make personal attacks. I am sure many Conservatives have hobbies but you have your right to your opinion

Pops

Subvet said...

Pops, you're right about the problem starting at the top. Unfortunately it isn't just a "liberal" problem. We've been handling the skyjacking problem with kid gloves ever since it first appeared. That was several Presidents back, some of them definetly conservative.

It's time to really knuckle down and root out the vermin, no matter what Third World toilet they hide in. If that takes sanctions, so be it. If it takes a air/naval blockade, so be it. If it takes "black ops" by our military, so be it.

Time to take the chains off Chang.

ABNPOPPA said...

Amen to that Brother Subvet! General MacArthur was right. Should have just kept on going.

Pops

Spitfire said...

Hey Pops! While I agree with you on most of your post, there's one area I have to disagree...and pretty vehemently! I want my family to be safe. No fight there. BUT. No person is going to grope myself, my son or any of my family without my once so long ago red hair standing straight up on end. If the TSA employees weren't government employees, and they 'patted down' private areas, it would be called molestation. So while I agree Shawn and Rush and Mark and the others need to scream and hollar at the idiots who instigated this mess, I also refuse to submit to what amounts to illegal search and seizure. Pardon the pun.....As a result, we won't be flying any time soon. Besides, how many terrorists have been found by doing this? None. This is simply an invasion of our privacy and over reach of our Constitutional rights. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving...and I'll still follow you, no matter what happened Black Friday. Hugs. Shalom, Spitfire

Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Destruction of the embryo in the mother's womb is a violation of the right to live which God has bestowed upon this nascent life. To raise the question whether we are here concerned already with a human being or not is merely to confuse the issue. The simple fact is that God certainly intended to create a human being and that this nascent human being has been deliberately deprived of his life. And that is nothing but murder.

Read more about this famous Lutheran Pastor at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer


Powered By Blogger