My Rule for Life

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Great Cartoon

Hi Gang,

All is well at the Conservative Outrage Blog. Just taking a little time and working on some good posts. I hope you will think they are good.

For a great laugh go over to the Jungle Hut, Jungle Mom does a Saturday Morning Cartoon and today's is so worldly appropriate. Check it out @ The Jungle Hut.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads.

Pops

4 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

And a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you.

God bless

MightyMom said...

happy father's day pops

ABNPOPPA said...

To take a phase from the good Rev. Bless you my children.

MRG and a very Happy Father's Day to you. Hope you get a phone call from your son in the service. I got a text @ about 0830 hrs this morning. A good way to start the day.

MM,
Give my regards to Subvet on this Father's Day

Pops

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Pops,

I spoke with my son who is in the service, via SKYPE and I received a Fathers Day Card from him with a check for $100.

Each of my three other sons did the same thing, plus my son who lives 3 miles from me invited me over for a family cookout.

So, all in all, it was a good day.

Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Destruction of the embryo in the mother's womb is a violation of the right to live which God has bestowed upon this nascent life. To raise the question whether we are here concerned already with a human being or not is merely to confuse the issue. The simple fact is that God certainly intended to create a human being and that this nascent human being has been deliberately deprived of his life. And that is nothing but murder.

Read more about this famous Lutheran Pastor at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer


Powered By Blogger