My Rule for Life

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Monday, October 26, 2009

DAY 58

Lead, follow, or get the Hell out of my way Mr. President!

I have searched all the major news outlets for a better Headline Story and alas have found none.

Leading with impotence of the Commander in Chief is not the way I like to start a post however, it continues to be in the forefront of Conservative American. Health Care is now being shopped as "consumer protection" and other ridiculous names. All we need is another government program that cost 85% of the America general public more in taxes. All this to pay for 10% of the public who can get health care at any hospital in this great country. Yes, what about the other 5% you say. Many of them don't feel they need it or want it for what ever their reason.

It appears the Democrats aren't the only party with a chink in their armour. It seems VP candidate Sarah Palin has come out of Alaska swinging. I even heard one commentator suggest she may run as a 3rd party candidate. Now there's is an interesting possibility. I wonder if she could get Ross Perot to back her. According to article here she is backing a more conservative Independent candidate than the Repubs are supporting. G-d Bless her. If there is still a United States of America left by the time President Obama and his communist cronies get done dismantling the Constitution she may actually have a shot. Perhaps she could get Hilary to run as VP.

HOT OF THE PRESS.

Sarah Palin's candidate leads in polls. Read it here, read it NOW!






4 comments:

Subvet said...

Sarah Palin isn't going away quietly. She's P.O.ed about the way McCain's people treated her, how the MSM treated her AND her family, isn't too happy about the round-the-clock political sniping that took place even after she went back to Alaska.

My guess is she's out for scalps and ain't gonna be happy till her belt is full of 'em.

MightyMom said...

I want her to run AGAINST Hillary!! But I'm wary about having her as a 3rd party candidate...I'm afraid that will only split the conservative "vote" similar to Perot.

But then again...no one's asking ME to run so I guess that puts mein my place, huh?

ABNPOPPA said...

MM,

I must be sleeping. I just noticed your silly goose icon. Duh on me! No one is asking you to run because you have a job you actually have to work at. Ever notice most politicians don't hold 9 to 5 jobs. Most of them just run their mouth!

Pops

ABNPOPPA said...

I really MUST BE SLEEPING. I totally missed Subvet's comments. I believe you my friend. This girl has her dander up and I don't believe she is going to go away period!

Pops

Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Destruction of the embryo in the mother's womb is a violation of the right to live which God has bestowed upon this nascent life. To raise the question whether we are here concerned already with a human being or not is merely to confuse the issue. The simple fact is that God certainly intended to create a human being and that this nascent human being has been deliberately deprived of his life. And that is nothing but murder.

Read more about this famous Lutheran Pastor at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer


Powered By Blogger